Relationships - Chines Zoe

In relationship...

Do what works for you, I'm not a fan of relationship conferences and counsel because it's a summary of the lecturer or teacher's love life, something unique to their personality. And if we don't share same personality or views, nothing can make me listen to you on relationships. It's funny though, all the people I look up to for Ministry, I listen to everything else except their relationship teachings, once they enter there, I turn off to on again when they start talking other things. 😂

This is because a person you don't share individual personality with you can't and shouldn't receive relationship tips.

Many times, people wonder why their relationship despite the whole seminar they attend turn sour and break up, it is because you are listening to other people love life, and wants to include it to yours. Our different wiring forms the basis of what our association will be, and that's why I only talk about domestic abuse,  I shouldn't tell you how to run your love life! 

Relationship advise colored by patriachy won't work with someone who doesn't share same view. Whilst I don't seek to try to change people into what I want, I simply go for the fellow just like me, and we know what works best! 

Your man may like pet names, others would want to be addressed by their own names, and are disgusted if you start calling them barbie,  sorry baby; horny, sorry honey! And you are getting frustrated, he doesn't like or she doesn't like. See, leave those things they teach you and study your partner!

My friend and I know ourselves, how we can disrupt an intense discussion and scream eh rubbish!  And then we continue!  If you watch us closely, you'll be tempted to replicate same, you will now go and be 'cursing' your partner, God help you that they are emotional! 

Some fellows don't like kissing they don't like PDA, they don't like holding them to sleep,  they don't want all that childish treatment, baby what do you want?  have you eaten? 

Me for one starts feeling irritated once a particular person starts asking me over a period of time,  have you eaten? What do you eat?  And all those things that makes me start feeling like a two year old.

Thing is, your relationship will not suffer so much if you can just close that outside door, and know who you are with.  It's good to opt out if you don't like what you see.  Did I tell you I hate submissive women?  Women who feels I'm a kind of head, so they sit and do nothing, waiting for me to give all instruction and lead? 

You know how many people I began keeping distance from just because I saw they uphold that idea?  Just imagine my fiancee reading books on how to please your man,  reading cook for him,  don't talk while he is talking, be humble,  be sober.  And me, I am the complete opposite, how will it work?

Leave the seminar, study the human being!  This is the last time I will talk like this! 

Drops Pen!

....

Comments