Husband Sister

Husband Sister...

All of a sudden you forgot how to do dishes
The compound you daily sweeps now a burden
Your fingers suddenly grow weary for laundry
You become a school teacher over me. 

Husband Sister

The road to the kitchen is now too long for you
I hail thee, the greatest project supervisor
How you have the measurement for wife materials douse me. 
And I feel you are forgetting, we get the same thing too. 

Husband Sister

The protector of the man that loves me
I hail thy  directive prowess
The GCFR has to learn commanding from you
I hail thy majesty. 

Husband Sister. 

Sister to my husband
You threaten to hold the key to our matrimony
And you can open it to who you like
And torment the life out of the one you hate. 

Husband Sister.

I hail thee, you need male organ
being female is too weak a position for you. 

But Chetakwa  Husband Sister. 
Igaghi aka nka n'ulo nna gi
One day you too will be a bride in another home
And you know your man will also have a sister

© Chines Zoe!
2018

Comments