YOU CAN SAY IT'S ENOUGH!

 


Sometimes when I read about what people go through in the hands of seers and prophets, folks who whether legitimately or not has access to the realms of the spirit to foretell future events before they unfold, I cringe, and then hold the urge to ask them why, why they allowed themselves go through all that.

Out of the many I've read, the one that really shook my core was that of a young man who as at then recently lost his mother and was suffering trauma and PTSD, who was stripped bare before teeming congregation and bathed with Goya Oil to cleanse him from the evil spirit that allegedly possessed him and that of the alleged homosexual young teenager whom a relative had asked the mother for permission to take him to church to cure of his homosexuality, the young man was subjected to degrees of humiliation, from physical to verbal, and... and at the end died from the complications. The anger with which reading these sends down my entire body is likened unto a father whose son had come back home in tears to report that they are bullied by someone of their age bracket. There's always something inside me roaring, "what are you doing? Fight back! Don't just sit there like you can do nothing, fight back"

Maybe because that's how I won my own wars. Born to a middle-class Nigerian parents whose mother is a staunch believer of enemies and battles, there's no telling of how much horrifying experience some of these people can subject you to if you are quiet, humble and calm and they feel they can ride you. There's always an interfacing with them every now and then, whether referred by those in my mother's sphere of influence or discovered by her. There's that too, and there's the fact that my father is a member of the white garment church and whether discovered, referred to or not, there is someone somewhere disturbing you with words and prophesies. Enough to make your spirit wary and your face squeezed!

Maybe because I discovered early that if I must survive life, I must become a one man squad, which includes fighting my battle myself and drown whilst fighting than allow myself sink to the basement of the cave by other human beings whether they profess to be anointed of God or literal oil flowed down their head. Accepting early in life that I am infact not only stubborn, but possessed and stubborn (whatever prophets of those days have said) and as such should be allowed to stubbornly stay my lane or regret ever trespassing.

I've had my own feat of horrifying experience with prophets and prophetess alike, of course I know that the fuel on which their modus operandi operated upon was and still is FEAR, fear from the victim, that helpless state of nothingness and fear of a known unknown that makes their victim shiver and carry out their wish without protest to spare and save their life. I on my side, dug a 6ft long grave and buried that fear there, resurrected as Onyirionwu, taking strides which have in many ways left my mother visibly scared for my life. 

I've dared devils, prophets, spirits and whatever these agents of Belial in the name of God had said gave them the words they spoke and those who had been brave to use the name of God to lie, I have looked squarely in the eyes and dared their God! And dared God! Let the worst happen! Let the worst come. I'm here! It ends up not happening. With each victory I record against their spirits and prophesies and God, I have become seven times more bold. And being forewarned of the trouble I can choose to become, they have known better than trying pranks and playing tricks. My mother will say I am the 'stubborn bia bia in her house' and I will take it as duty point to live up to that name in the face of these masquerades with mask of Jesus yet nothing close to him.

I'll not hesitate to say "that person is fake". I don't care if they slap me afterwards. I've suffered enough (or what I ruled as enough) humiliation to be threatened to silence by beating. Threats of dying, running mad et al are far less a threat before me whose eyes had changed from white to red, who after knowing intents and purposes became spirit myself, after winning my own personal battle my way become in my right omnipotent! When I came of age, read as 12 years old, I began defying orders from them. I'll never forget once we were told to drink from a cup of water said to had been sanctified to prevent death, I took my cup and hid it away whilst daring the worse to happen. And once when we were asked to wash our head with it I poured it out on the floor. See me walking and talking??? It shows those schemes were fake! 

At 12, a certain prophetess had whipped me sore, and asked that I go apologize to my father who as at then was the literal devil terrorizing my very existence. I looked at her, through tear-filled eyes, remembered all the physical violence I've endured in the name of discipline and the verbal abuses that attacked every single esteem I was ever born with, and times were I was left to sleep outside only at my mother's mercy will food be sneaked to me and place be begged for to pass the night and resolved that I'll go through this whole horrible scenario again than kneel to beg my tormentor. If you have craze I am double installed with craziness! At 13 I attempted my second suicide gulping bottled insecticide that ended up not killing me because it was fake, at 14 this same prophetess concluded I was a devil, to my relief! My relief! Because that was the last time I would visit her temple (or ministry, whatever it is called) I called my mother and told her that I am done. And I'll rather die if the solution to my problems came from that woman than visit her again. Did she try to get me change my mind? Yes! Was their some force to it, you can count on my Dad to deliver adequate doses, did I bulge? NO! When I say I am done, even God can't get me to change my mind. I am done!

At fourteen, a certain 'elder' in the white garment church my Dad went to and by his leadership all of us went to, would call me for a special counselling session, there I told him a snippet of what it was like living my life in my own father's house. I wasn't asking for more than "treat me like your child because I am legitimately born to you" and will stop at nothing until I get that or I am left to live my life in peace and not despair. This black skinned elder will reschedule another meeting for us and my innermost will tell me blatantly to not go for it! I'll later discover that this elder will throw integrity and shame through the window and announce to the whole church that I am evil and not only stop at that spill most of what I said to him. At 14, I concluded that I was done with that church. At 14 I left that church and not even family meeting, beatings, and countless sessions of being locked outside will make me shift in my stand.

I learnt to value me! Because sometimes that's all it takes to see that regardless of what your problems are that's drawing you to these prophets, if you think you're important, and you should be given a chance to exist and live and deserving of love whether you get it or not, you will yank yourself out of their net and walk free. Scathed or unscathed but FREE! At 14 I'll swallow my fear and approach my mom and ask her what I must do to be able to see visions and prophesy like she does. "Only God can choose people" she'll tell me. And if the answer lies with God, I'm so very in it! At 15 I began seeing visions and prophesying myself!

At 14 I'll give a visible 'yinmu' to a certain prophet who felt he could ridicule me in front of people. I didn't only 'yinmu' him whilst he gave his prophesy I burst into hysteric laughter one that got him so bad he prophesied that something will get damage at my office place the next day and it will put me in trouble. Well I returned to tell my parents to tell him that I won! I won! I serve a living God!

And this will lead to the ultimate "discover God for yourself" stuff. Maybe that's why I wasn't so much of a victim to their barbaric activities, because down in my heart was God, though as at then cluttered with ignorance of him, but a firm tug to look inward and see that I am not in any way ordinary. At 18 I defied the prophesy of another prophet who had said I'll die. I kept telling them, even death is not as powerful as I am. Nothing, nothing in this world can kill me unless myself. This commandment like Jesus said "have I received from the father, to lay down my life and to take it back when I want" because earth itself is my playground! Dude kept prying on my mother's fear for me and one midnight when he called and they interrupted my sleep with his long intended to be prayer I hissed aloud, he had said "every marine spirit" and I yanked my hand with such force and returned to bed and slept. In the morning, my mother will tell me how sorely afraid she was for me, and I'll tell her to allow me fight my own battles, and what if it comes to death? I'll walk over its head and defy it!

She believed. It went my way. It has always gone my way. Always will go my way. You see this thing called fear, it will make you endure stuff you should spit on, it will make you vulnerable before the person you don't need to lift a finger to defeat and make you cower before children.

I like it when they start with "The Lord said to me" I'll reply, "Go and tell the Lord that I said it is not true and it will not work like that!"

Yup that will first send the "this one is bad market" down their spines. In 2017, I almost went physical with one agent of hell prophetess, and even before family members would have landed a spirit rectifying sl_ap on her face if she had not respected herself. Of course I disrupted the meeting. Ya not a nicompop if you must be, go to people who wants help from you not me. I am the lebadose seple lamande. Lol.

Sometimes I think of how far I've come in life and wonder if I'd have made it this far if I wasn't as stubborn as I had been. Truth is, I wouldn't. Like Daenerys, the only thing that keeps me going is faith. Faith in me! That faith grew so mighty that my entire family saw the light. The light like a hallow on my head.

You're in despair, that's quite alright, don't let a person in a bid to 'help' you subject you to situation beyond your present state of despair. The only person that can give that power to them is YOU! YOU! And the day you learn to say IT IS ENOUGH it will become enough. 

Some of you are suffering from imported depression, imported restlessness, imported fear, infact some of you have abandoned the idea of God simply because a person says they are prophets and said some certain things to you.

Perhaps, like me, you will tell yourself it is enough today. You'll walk out of that self imposed conflict and damn the consequences thereof.

And if it comes to dying, Lmao! What is death that we cannot die kwanu? 😀. All I know is that even that, will be on my terms, my own terms! Not as fate will deal with me!

This is the salvation piece sent to you inugo? It's enough, it's time to be free!

Comments