Dear Dead Friend

 Dear Dead Friend. 

I didn't say the world will be a bed of roses if you were here.


I'm saying going through it with you around will make it much easier.


Dead Friend.

Mourning and not moving on doesn't mean I'm building a castle on a single event.

It means when you were here you were the event that held my falling world together. 


Dead Friend. 

Before isn't better than now. Maybe.

But now doesn't feel like it's here, so I can't say for now. Now feels like before but without you in it. 


Dead Friend. 

Tears doesn't always mean broken.

It means...... I don't know! 


Dead Friend.

Silence is rude. 

Right? 

I've learnt to not ask questions, ask you questions... Dead Friend. Because the silence, the silence is cold and rude.


Dead Friend.

Forget!

I just thought of writing something you won't see. 


Dead Friend!

©Chines!

Comments